Totally confused about buyer request

selvadadesign

Are these something that come to sellers or that we have to look for? I’m very new (less than a week, and in a crowded field) and I keep seeing advice that we respond to as many BRs as possible. My personal “queue” is empty, but when I go into what I thought was the BR “marketplace,” I see only sellers. So I’m just wondering where exactly I should be looking.

Where are you going on the site?

At the top of the page where it says ‘More’, click on that and the Buyer’s Requests link should show up.

Thank you so much! Yes, that’s where I was going. Thought I might be missing something and wasn’t sure exactly where I was supposed to look, since that has been empty for my gigs all day. But I’m new here, so I’ll just keep checking.

This may answer some of your questions.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

This may answer some of your questions.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

Thank you! I had seen other info from FontHaunt but had somehow missed the updates about requests. I’ll keep pressing on 🙂

It takes a while for it to appear for new sellers, at least that’s what happened with me. Keep making gigs and buyer requests will appear after a while. You need to keep checking and be very fast because the requests can disappear very fast

It takes a while for it to appear for new sellers, at least that’s what happened with me. Keep making gigs and buyer requests will appear after a while. You need to keep checking and be very fast because the requests can disappear very fast

Thank you–I appreciate the advice!

Archived