Totally i did send 38 Buyer requests

dishanth2018

High Quality Offer means?

Hi, As a fiverr sellers for more than 3 years I have gathered some knowledge that I am gonna share with you specially with new sellers. Now a days fiverr become very strict and its really hard to make sell as a new sellers. For new sellers I will recommend to use buyers request and send all 10 offers daily, that is the easiest way to get orders. Here are the list of things you need to do– 1)Greetings them with their name/username: Instead of calling them “Hi,dear”/“Hi, Friend”, I would sugge…

It’s totally up to the variety of buyers who post the requests as to whom they buy gigs from. You may never get your gigs selected through answering buyer requests, but that is unlikely if you continue to submit. One day your custom request will be exactly what someone needs.You have to keep sending them. You may even become so busy that you don’t have time to send them anymore.

It is frustrating to not hear anything, but you have to keep trying, and also bring in customers from other places to your 5r gigs.

Good luck!
Sandi

Archived