Fiverr Forum

Totally unsatisfied

In the past I’ve had wonderful results from a Fiverr transcriptionist, but her gigs aren’t currently open, so I had to go to another seller. Well, this seller touted to be a professional at transcribing, and when I got the work back, it is SOO evident that that is not the case. All the words were in lower case, there was no punctuation, poor grammar, no distinction between interviewer and responder, PLUS it was all in one long paragraph. TWO PAGES WORTH. Transcription doesn’t go like that. I know. There is no use going back to ask for a modification, because if that is the way it was sent initially, that is just they way that person works, which is so unacceptable. It was totally not helpful to me at all, because now, I have to transcribe the recording myself to have a legible transcript to work from. Can I ask for a refund?

Go back and look at their gig description. If the final product is not consistent with the description (and it sure sounds like it wouldn’t be - I do transcriptions so I know that what you’re describing would be unacceptable!), then they did not deliver what they are advertising. A full refund, in that case, is not only possible, but advisable. You did not get what you paid for. :slight_smile:

Try and ask for modifications, first and foremost. I don’t think the seller would be unwilling to do that.

Reply to @cheezees: Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate it, and will ask for a refund.

Reply to @mcromano: Thank you for your comment. At this point I feel like going back to ask for modifications would be a waste of my time. If you have to teach someone to properly do what they say they already know how to do, and they don’t demonstrate that “know how” initially, that shows me they don’t know what they’re doing, and I don’t have time to teach, in this capacity.

I ordered 5 logo’s, all specific to american football. The 1st round of logo’s came in about 24 hours. Though it seemed as though my requests, colors of red blue black and white, or football specific detail was simply ignored…And then I described again my needs. Received this round quickly again, about 30 hours. Though didn’t listen AT ALL. I then said lets focus on just 2 of them.
Seller got the my description and again IGNORED ME. I demanded refund about the 4th or 5th day and seller pleaded with me to continue. So I did with just those 2 logos, but nothing got better. The seller had no idea how to involve my suggestion, and was completely at a miss of what American Football was. In fact one of the logo revisions I got back for “QBX Mini Camp” was a gray scale colored log cabin and trees…if that didn’t top it off, after 5 or 6 revisions I received it AGAIN!!! UNBELIEVABLE!
I demanded refund and CUSTOMER SERIVCE AND SELLER SAID NO! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I WOULD NOT SUGGeST THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE!!! IN FACT I WOULD BRING THIS COMPANY UP AS TO WHAT COMPANY TO NEVER GO TO!

Will someone from Customer Service please have this seller Refund the money they have stolen from me due to lack of competence? Seller - https://www.fiverr.com/*********

Thank you, and no problem.