Tough Newbie buyers

azureprince

As great as Fiverr has been for me since 4 years ago for the first time I had a tough buyer who is a newbie to fiverr I worked really hard on their project and delivered top quality artwork and It just didn’t cut it with them despite them being rude I insisted on helping him get the best out of it and did plenty revisions
to almost a point it is flawless anyway buyer still cancelled I DECLINED but fiverr cancelled for them. I feel I as a hard working artist I have been left out to dry with no protection or compensation. More protection for time spent by the artist should be looked upon just my suggestion Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

As great as Fiverr has been for me since 4 years ago for the first time I had a tough buyer who is a newbie to fiverr I worked really hard on their project and delivered top quality artwork and It just didn’t cut it with them despite them being rude I insisted on helping him get the best out of it and did plenty revisions

to almost a point it is flawless anyway buyer still cancelled I DECLINED but fiverr cancelled for them. I feel I as a hard working artist I have been left out to dry with no protection or compensation. More protection for time spent by the artist should be looked upon just my suggestion Thank you

More protection for time spent by the artist should be looked upon just my suggestion Thank you

Yes. I agree.

No matter how hard we work and deliver the perfect result, it’s mean nothing if we got a bad newbie buyer. But still, this post can help :

I woke up to a notification that a new-to-me buyer had requested a revision. No big deal. Because of the nature of copywriting, it isn’t unusual that I need to tweak a few things for a buyer I’ve never worked with before. But, when I read the feedback I was stunned. The client had called me a fraud. They insulted my work and my character. I was furious. I have been a self-employed professional service provider for 15 years. I have one rule when it comes to dealing with angry, unreasonable clie…

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

More protection for time spent by the artist should be looked upon just my suggestion Thank you

Yes. I agree.

No matter how hard we work and deliver the perfect result, it’s mean nothing if we got a bad newbie buyer. But still, this post can help :

I woke up to a notification that a new-to-me buyer had requested a revision. No big deal. Because of the nature of copywriting, it isn’t unusual that I need to tweak a few things for a buyer I’ve never worked with before. But, when I read the feedback I was stunned. The client had called me a fraud. They insulted my work and my character. I was furious. I have been a self-employed professional service provider for 15 years. I have one rule when it comes to dealing with angry, unreasonable clie…

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

Thank you will have a look at that

Archived