Traffic slowing down - top of search results

shopifywhizz

Hello!

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this! I am very excited to hear the valuable answers you may be able to provide

I am a Shopify web designer - I have two gigs. The one I am mentioning here is for a complete website design and setup on the Shopify platform

Ive made nearly 30 sales on this gig in the last 3-4 months

Ive increased my prices over those 3-4 months from $15 up to $100 now for my premium offer (sometimes more for custom offers)

I still get sales weekly - but the major problem is this fluctuates largely week to week and my views seem to be going down a lot now. Ive edited my description as best I can, Ive added a gig video I had created and also added a professional voice over I had created too

Ive tried to optimise my use of gig tags and have played with them a little to see if I can improve traffic

Currently my gig sits at the top of search results for “Shopify site” which I would imagine is a popular search for website creation, but still everything is slowing down! :frowning:

Tonight I should become a level 1 seller ( finally! :frowning: ). It took sometime due to one negative review and a single violation of the TOS :frowning: - hopefully this will help a lot

Please - if you have absolutely any advice that may help me to improve as a seller and improve my gig overall I would be very appreciative :smile:

Here is the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/shopifywhizz/create-a-shopify-site-and-provide-full-seo

Cant wait to hear back - Thanks!
Xavier

Use the buyer requests section. You can find the potential buyers there.

Promote your gigs on social media or any other platform from where you can get the clients.

Don’t edit your gigs regularly, give them sometime and never loose hope.

Your day will come soon 🙂

Thanks for your advice Sophia!

Archived