Traffic suggestions

valneysales

hello people all right? could someone tell me what the best seller that offers human traffic to work with adsense without risk of banishment? bought a package of traffic but the result was not expected, I would like to suggestions of traffic that increases the active pagina.Esses were the traffic I received and did not like

olá gente tudo bem? alguém poderia me dizer qual o melhor vendedor que oferece trafego humano para trabalhar com adsense sem risco de banimento? comprei um pacote de trafego porém o resultado não foi o esperado,gostaria de sugestões de trafego que aumente o active da pagina.Esses foram o trafego que recebi e não gostei

favicon.icoLightshot

90591f1896274cf2afcbc945b8bbb212.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

favicon.icoLightshot
0e465d56f141486e9c58c9a9f01a5270.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

traffic analysis on google analytics

favicon.icoLightshot
fb4b1545c01b4e69b57fa123e7928237.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

favicon.icoLightshot
bed1fb189e574211bedb26a3328e46a7.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

favicon.icoLightshot
c637a72fe35c4f6194f5a4f35ff7f8a6.png

Screenshot

Captured with Lightshot

This is a ridiculous post in any language!
Firstly, if you think there is a gig that will send you great traffic that will earn you more in adsense than you pay for it then you are seriously mistaken. If that was the case with any gigs, wouldn’t the sellers just send traffic to their own site and earn the money that way instead of selling it on Fiverr.
Secondly, you have a gig to sell traffic which is also ridiculous as the gig runs for 30 days but you deliver after 3 - makes your money back guarantee a little bit redundant. Also strange to be selling something you do not know about.
Finally, you use the word “gays” instead of days which does make your gig description a little funny to read.

There are still real human traffic gig on fiverr.
I also offer Traffic Service and which are safe for adsense, increase in Alexa Ranking, SEO etc
Basic, truth what most buyers doesnt understand, they believe if purchasing traffic will increase their Adsense revenue within twinkle of an eye, which is not… Its a gradual process… Check out my Gigs for more clarification.
Kay

Archived