Fiverr Forum

Transcription gig title

I am going to create new gig so wanna guidance about its title. I am setting the title as
" I will do fast video or audio transcription,your quality transcriber"
Is above title is Ok and attractive or not ? please guide me…
Any other suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

The end part of the title doesn’t really work. It feels clunky.

Removing the comma and adding in a preposition makes the title easier to read.

I will do fast video or audio transcription as your quality transcriber.

Fiverr recommends sellers use a powerful verb in their titles. If you want to follow that advice, you could write the following:

I will rapidly transcribe audio and video

You could even add in another adverb to capture the quality aspect of the original title:

I will rapidly and efficiently transcribe audio and video

4 Likes

@ahmwritingco
Sorry to take your time because i don’t want to lose experienced suggestion from experienced person…:heart_eyes:
According my search there competitors are not using rapidly,efficiently word in title they are using fast , flawless, accurate , manually there for i chose that one
I will do fast video or audio transcription as your quality transcriber. this include more than 60 letters so what should i do…?
Thanks…

You don’t really need the “as your transcriber” part of your title, assuming you’re writing for humans, because it’s redundant. Anybody who offers to transcribe is by definition a transcriber.

You could express your selling points (fast and quality) in other ways, ways that are more eye-catching.

You could say something like

I will flawlessly (or accurately/manually) transcribe video or audio in X hours

This title could work well as buyers typically respond positively to concrete figures.

You could go for a light form of alliteration

I will transcribe video and audio fast and flawlessly

Or you could stick to the example we thought up in the earlier post. It’s not a bad thing that your competitors aren’t using certain words. You want to stand out from your competitors!

I will rapidly and efficiently transcribe video and audio

Go with a title that makes the most sense to you, even if that’s your original one. It’s best if a title is concrete and concise, but people succeed on Fiverr with titles that aren’t those two things. If you choose a title that doesn’t work well, no big deal. You can always change it later on.

1 Like

Try to put more keyword @ahmwritingco

Such as? :roll_eyes:

Fiverr advises sellers to use a consistent keyword in their title, description and tags. I’m not sure stuffing in more keywords has any effect on ranking. It could ultimately harm sales if it makes a gig harder to read (humans buy products after all, not machines).

I assumed the OP wanted to use the keyword “transcribe” but if he doesn’t, all of the titles can be edited slightly to include a different keyword, such as “transcription”.

E.g. I will flawlessly transcribe video or audio in 48 hours > I will create a flawless transcription in 48 hours.

2 Likes

There are lot of tips in the forum how to make gig, hope you will get information @maitasun

Oh, I thought you knew which keywords to exactly use, besides transcribe or transcription.

Anyway, thank you.

I imagine Fiverr penalizes sellers who use keyword stuffing because it’s an attempt to circumvent the system and try to get in front of audiences who don’t actually want/aren’t looking for via the stuffed words. This is why Google started penalizing people who use keyword stuffing in their SEO.

1 Like