Transfer money back to account

miklo1218

Question

6 answers to this question

So basically you cannot have your money back and just use it up that still doesn’t answer my question?

Your question is not clear and I am not sure as to whether you are a buyer or a seller.

If you are a seller go to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then Earnings.

If you are a buyer read the Terms of Service as mentioned in my previous post. It is all explained there.

Your question is not clear and I am not sure as to whether you are a buyer or a seller.

If you are a seller go to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then Earnings.

If you are a buyer read the Terms of Service as mentioned in my previous post. It is all explained there.

Im a buyer and i have a balance of $70 in my account which i want back into my bank account

From Fiverr TOS
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Refunds

• Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
  • Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any service fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the service fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.

Archived