Transfer money directly into user's bank account

jrmkr1

Hi there,

I think if Fiverr gives a feature to members that transfer money into their bank account directly, it would be great. So Sellers and also Buyers can directly transfer money between Fiverr and their bank. Fiverr can charge an amount for this service for their resources. When Fiverr members are grow up to a huge number then Fiverr can give this feature for free or for a some very small amount.

Thank you.

Paypal might be another level of protection for buyers and sellers at this time. I would agree that more withdrawal options might be good, as long as they’re secure.

Fiverr is a work in progress. I bet we’ll see interesting new features along the way.

I can deal with a couple weeks as long as it’s reliable in the end. It often takes two or more weeks to get paid in a regular hourly job too.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest ndauthorservice

Direct deposit is available, though we will not use it when needed.

On top of Fiverr’s cut of 20% of sales, it charges $1 USD per DD transfer. It should use its 20% to cover this and simply set a minimum amount before DD is usable if without a fee.

Fiverr is likely gathering interest for all sales in its own account(s) somewhere until funds are paid out to the seller… and if not, well, that is poor money management. PayPal has certain issues in this area as well, but it does far better.

• 3 months later...

Archived