Transfer Revenue Via Payoneer

geekygood

@madmoo - yeah I also Uk based - I was just querying why it takes 2 weeks to “clear” within fiverr 😃 - I own a paypal access card so once the moneys in paypal I can get to it right away via a cash machine, just was querying the 2 week payment time, but its fine really once it gets rolling… been on fiverr selling since the 12th and earned $264 so far so loving it, just cant wait to get access to it lol!

Hi Guys,

Yes, Payoneer is very safe. We are a fully regulated US company and Money Service Business that strictly adheres to all applicable online payment regulations.

Payments to the Fiverr Revenue Card, powered by Payoneer, are available for use in minutes once sent to the card. You can then use the card to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

The card is a Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card.

You can also visit this thread for more info: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/399/fiverr-revenue-card

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lucky50

I already have a payoneer card and I want to withdraw my fiverr earnings into my payoneer card. How can I do that? Do I have to apply for fiverr revenue card?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am social media marketing expert. I have three years experienced in Social Media Marketing. I can provide you Facebook likes, Facebook Post Likes,Facebook Marketing, Tiwtter Followers, Twitter Retweets and Favorites, Hello, I am social media marketing expert. I have three years experienced in Social Media Marketing. I can provide you Facebook likes, Facebook Post Likes,Facebook Marketing, Tiwtter Followers, Twitter Retweets and Favori t

Sheriff’s Note: Your name next to your icon is a link to your gigs. It is not necessary to place the link in every post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have fiverr revenue card,but when i click withdraw it open a window where it says to apply for the card I already have? When i click apply it says : "Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.

If you did not receive your card, or are unable to access your account, please contact our Customer Support department. "

Reply to @lukacvetkovic1: Congrats! For starters, hide your home address, no need for the whole forum to see it. 🙂

If I remember correctly, you can now log into your Payoneer account, choose your PIN number and thus activate your card.

Very important: make certain you remember or write down the PIN number you’ve chosen, because it won’t be written anywhere in your Payoneer account. If you forget it, you can’t just log into your account and check.

Once you have $20 or more on your Fiverr account, you can withdraw to your Payoneer card. The first time you do that, Payoneer will take a one-time $5 fee.

When you click on the withdrawal button on Fiverr, you will, in a few minutes, receive a confirmation email. You need to click on the button or a link provided in it, confirm the withdrawal, and choose whether you want the money to be transfered in 2 hours (costs $5) or in 2-3 days (costs $1).

Monthly maintenance is $3 if you have less than 4 transactions per month, or $1 if you have more than transactions per month (transaction is spending money from your card, either by an ATM withdrawal, or in a store accepting MasterCard (pretty much every store; unlike the ATM withdrawal, that way you won’t have to pay the withdrawal fee; I use my card to pay for food and similar stuff, and it works great that way)).

Don’t try to use your card if you have no money in your Payoneer account.

This was a long-winded explanation. 😃

Reply to @lukacvetkovic1: Congrats! For starters, hide your home address, no need for the whole forum to see it. 🙂

If I remember correctly, you can now log into your Payoneer account, choose your PIN number and thus activate your card.

Very important: make certain you remember or write down the PIN number you’ve chosen, because it won’t be written anywhere in your Payoneer account. If you forget it, you can’t just log into your account and check.

Once you have $20 or more on your Fiverr account, you can withdraw to your Payoneer card. The first time you do that, Payoneer will take a one-time $5 fee.

When you click on the withdrawal button on Fiverr, you will, in a few minutes, receive a confirmation email. You need to click on the button or a link provided in it, confirm the withdrawal, and choose whether you want the money to be transfered in 2 hours (costs $5) or in 2-3 days (costs $1).

Monthly maintenance is $3 if you have less than 4 transactions per month, or $1 if you have more than transactions per month (transaction is spending money from your card, either by an ATM withdrawal, or in a store accepting MasterCard (pretty much every store; unlike the ATM withdrawal, that way you won’t have to pay the withdrawal fee; I use my card to pay for food and similar stuff, and it works great that way)).

Don’t try to use your card if you have no money in your Payoneer account.

This was a long-winded explanation. 😃

• 5 weeks later...

Reply to @nottakennick:

Hey there! I don’t know how others feel, but I LOVE the Payoneer card. It’s easy and pretty reliable.

You can load your funds immediately to the Payoneer account for $5, or load within 2 days for $1.

Depending on my cash flow, I usually do one of two things:

1. let the Fiverr earnings rack up and then do an immediate withdrawal for $5 when needed
  2. withdraw the $20 minimum for loading within 2 days.

Good luck to you! 🙂

I use the revenue card and I love it. My paypal account is tangled up with personal transactions and my bank account, so I don’t want to use Paypal. Using the Fiverr card instead allows me to keep my Fiverr earnings separate so if I need to invest in a tool or resource for a gig I can use my earnings from it. The payments are almost immediate if you use the $5 load and two days if you take the $1 load.

FWIW, it seems the fees have gone down significantly since the thread that was posted up top. There is no monthly maintenance fee at all unless you are inactive and a standard load costs only a dollar. It’s no more expensive than Paypal unless you count the $5 startup fee or the card replacement fee. And for me, having it separate from my Paypal was worth it.

• 1 month later...

Reply to @vainpaper: I filled in the application form and put in a different shipping address and I thought they will ask for a utility bill or something, but they didn’t and sent the card to my previous address. I got approved and my card will arrive at another city in a different address. I don’t know what to do. Please help, the card is probably already on the way.

• 1 month later...

Reply to @catwriter: Thank you very much but I am still experiencing problem :(. I have exactly 25.60 $ on fiverr but when i want to withdraw it gives me two options paypal and fiverr revenue card i click on the second option and this shows up

14e5fc927b17a4033db3d9f4f059f7.thumb.png.5c49a87a7a2801db1b6ee330d351cccc.png
and i already have payoneer card :(. What should I do? Help me dear catwriter

Archived