Transitioning Data Scientist

osmaantahir

Hi Fiverr Community,

About couple of years back transitioned into Data Science & Business Analytics. Initially started of my career in Software development (.NET & SQL) and had the honor of developing several software solutions ranging from Financials, Supply-Chain to Embedded Systems. However, after serving the industry for about 5 years, moved into Marketing and Sales as that seemed to me more challenging and rewarding than Information Technology. Earned several accolades including launching new products and establishing new business streams and representing country on global stage, that too in a span of 10 years. Manage to rise to the pinnacle of management and became Chief Operating Officer and hitting the CAP for further progression.

There was always a realization that there is something missing in my professional drive (not surprisingly Information Technology/Artificial Intelligence). Then heard about he new field of study triggering Fourth Industrialization Digital Transformation which includes core element of DATA SCIENCE. Credentials of Hands on IT Skills, expert DOMAIN knowledge and knack of passion for NUMBERS in business planning puts my credential on sweet spot for Business Analytics and Data Science.

I look forward if can assist anyone on beautiful world of BIG DATA.

Archived