Translation Gigs Pricing Model

adi_so

Dear Fiverr Translators,

We’ve been working on a new pricing model that will make it easier for you to price your Gig services. As we start developing this new model, we want to get your input.

Download this PDF, for details on the new model, and open it with Adobe Acrobat. If you want to see the Advanced Model or the Extra Fast added to the simulation, please select the relevant checkboxes.

Please share your thoughts in this thread. We look forward to hearing from you!

I think it’s a great idea. I deliver my basic gig in 24 hours, and some buyers who want large translations, instead of adding extras (and days to the deadline), just add up several basic gigs, and I end up with a 10x gig order that I have to deliver in 1 day.
So anything that helps avoid that has my blessing.

I wish I could use that system in my writing gigs.

I hate when a buyer orders 4 or 5 gigs at the same time, and I have to deliver in the time I would usually take for 1 gig. I had to increase my delivery time to 5 days for that reason.

Hi 🙂
Thanks Fiverr. What a lovely idea! That system would be great for voice-over gigs too.

I often need to pause my voice-over gig because of this issue. I have had a buyer who ordered a whole translating software at once that took me 11 days to deliver. Since then my average delivery time shows as 8 days although I had set it to 4 days and during 2 years I have always delivered sooner than the deadline.

• 5 weeks later...

This type of form should be set as “TEMPLATES” for gigs and for order requirements, if you want to truly help the Fiverr community I would say develop templates for those sellers who are having a hard time with their advertising.

One of the things you should do is have an option for sellers to choose if they want to add the sum of the days for multiple gig quantity or leave it as is.

So I don’t have to tell my buyers to please order individual orders so the timer won’t say “24 hour to deliver 100 gigs” because they ordered multiple quantity…

and to limit the order quantity per individual customer so I can be fair to customers who want either 1 gig from me or 100 gigs from me, they have to wait for me to deliver all those gigs to them. I treat all my customers the same and offer the same quality and satisfaction.

This is my number one reason I have so many mutual cancellations.

Archived