Fiverr Forum

Transparency in affiliate marketing, is it possible?

If you want to get started you have to realise that the Google Sniper days are gone. That is why Fiverr exists. Artists providing services.

This is the open way I do business.

CAUTION*******

I will not sell a gig unless you contact me first for more information.

WHAT IT IS

I have read collected information and now have a niche website. The information I have read is a simple step-by-step guide to creating an affiliate marketing website.

You pay me $5, I send you the book I used to create my website. When you receive the publication I remain in contact with you on Fiverr, if you want to ask me questions about things that I have done in reference to my own website I will answer. I am not a website overlord, I am a driven individual who has found an honest system that delivers. You will probably not make $55,000,0000 with what I offer but you will understand affiliate marketing for $5.

SWEAT AND TEARS

There is no quick fix, there is no site without hard work, there is no magic formula other than putting the hours in. I randomly learnt a ton of information before I contacted a vendor on an advertisement site to place a banner for a digital product. This person was kind and patient and explained to me a better way and they suggested that I read something, so I did.