[TRICK] How To Multiply Your Sales Without Being A Featured Seller

aweberr

Difficulty : Moderate~Advanced

Its a no-brainer that having more traffic to your gig is the holy grail of your Fiverr lifeline.

More sales = More Money

No Sales = Back To Being Homeless

Alright that was a bit cold, jokes apart, lets get to the point : How to get traffic

Well there are several paid means to get traffic, social media ads, banner placements, google adwords and other cpm/cpc ads, but lets be honest here, who wants to shell out money when there is a way to get it for free, without stealing anything 😉

Here Is How You Can Increase Traffic and Exposure To Your Gigs Without Being at The Mercy Of Fiverr Levels and Editorial Featured Gigs

Use your blog’s traffic to drive sales. There is are a lot of latent sales and revenue that you are missing out if you are not making use of your blog’s traffic. I have used this to get 50 orders within my first 2 weeks on Fiverr, and needless to say, I am neither a featured seller nor a top rated editorial gig. I have passed on the trick to my friends on fiverr and they have seen a 300% growth in their sales. Place your Fiverr gigs page on your blog and make the most of the traffic that gets wasted anyway. Think about it, lets say your blog gets 400 hits a day, which means you make somewhere around 3$ to 5$ a day depending on your niche and adsense pay rate, but if you place your fiverr gigs on your blog/website, and lets assume the least CTR (click through rate) of 10% then you drive 40 visits from your blog to your fiverr gigs, lets assume the worst and say 35 people are not interested in buying anything, and only 5 end up buying. That’s an extra 25$ to you, every single day, that’s around 9000 USD a year if you continue to place the gigs on your site for a year (provided your site’s traffic remains same) and let’s not forget that we have assumed the worst odds while doing all the calculations. Maybe your site has more than 400 visitors a day, and maybe you get a higher CTR and more people end up buying the gigs, you can imagine the rest.

Do I Put My Money Where My Mouth Is? (Doesn’t sound to hygienic but yes, here is how it looks on my blog’s dedicated Hire Me page and Sidebar 🙂 I activate this feature only on weekends or when I have free time and the results?

Super Advanced Mode : Instead of placing banner ads on other sites, you can place this widget. If you have a willing partner, you can swap your widgets so that you can alternate and benefit from each other’s traffic, and that is just for one swap, the results can be viral if your friends circle of people with blogs is bigger. You can also use your own mailing lists and autoresponders to promote your gigs now.

For Geeks Who Give A Damn : Wrap the Javascript widget source that Fiverr provides in PHP tags and you are ready to use it on wordpress. You can also manually customize it with CSS. Wrap it in a DIV tag and get busy.

Spoon Feeding For Those Who Don’t Give A Damn : Let me do it for you : http://fiverr.com/aweberr/enlist-your-fiverr-gigs-on-your-website

BONUS : If you order from me, I will wrap the widget in custom tailored CSS and give you the source code so that you can change every minute detail about the looks of the widget. You will also be able to add this code to your autoresponders and email footers, and display your Fiverr gigs on your facebook fan pages too. So, this is not limited to just people who have blogs.

Here is a screenshot of how it looks on my blog.

oldbittygrandma said: Fiverr doesn't have an API
Damn, you are a sophisticated pro at all things granny ;) I am starting to suspect you are a night time computer hacker with Anonymous or something :P

We are Fiverrnymous, we do not five-give, we do not five-get, expect us, five times!

You can do without the API for now.

Here is the Javascript version of the code : *I pasted the code here and the forum ate all the javascript*

oldbittygrandma said: I have "blogger" and "tumblr" blogs... I also have my own domains...

Although the widget will work perfectly on all types of CMS systems, just out of curiously, what is stopping you from moving over to self hosted wordpress site?

oldbittygrandma said: If I was to hire someone on Fiverr to do this for me

Already created a gig for that. You will either have to give your login details or I can also customize the code and send over the code in a text file which you can copy-paste in your website wherever you want your gigs to be displayed.

Here is the gig : http://fiverr.com/aweberr/enlist-your-fiverr-gigs-on-your-website

oldbittygrandma said: I think I actually DO have wordpress

I was referring to a self hosted wordpress. (The one at wordpress.org not wordpress.com) where you own your own server.

oldbittygrandma said: Cool!! You will be hearing from me very soon!!

What is this, a million dollar job interview or something :D You make everything sound sophisticated :P

oldbittygrandma said: I DO plan on hiring you

I added a bonus to the gig's offering :

BONUS : If you order from me, I will wrap the widget in custom tailored CSS and give you the source code so that you can change every minute detail about the looks of the widget. You will also be able to add this code to your autoresponders and email footers, and display your gigs on your facebook fan pages too.

Reply to @arnevb: When I click the save button all the html that I just input deletes itself. Let me try and screen capture it.

Ignore the music. It was my only video screen capture device on my computer at the time and couldn’t figure out how to get rid of the music. But it shows me trying to paste and save the html three times and then checking where that widget was supposed to show up at and nothing. Also, after I did all of this its not shown in the video but I added just the fiverr link and it shows up.

Archived