Trick in getting your first order

mr_zeal

One way to go about this would be by being able to write awesome offers in response to buyer requests. Also, remember! Only apply to relevant BRs that YOU think you can do an exceptional job at.

Have a look at this-

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Why do you ask for a trick to get your first order, when you have 3 reviews already?

You joined last month, and you already had at least 3 orders. You’re doing good.

What did you do to get those orders? Do the same thing, and you might get new ones.

Why do you ask for a trick to get your first order, when you have 3 reviews already?

You joined last month, and you already had at least 3 orders. You’re doing good.

What did you do to get those orders? Do the same thing, and you might get new ones.

Thank you so much, I’ll intensify more on that

Archived