Tried 2 times to place 3 different orders, got an error for each, fiverr took $$ and there's no order and answer from fiverr support

Tried 2 times to place 3 different orders, got an error for each, fiverr took $$ and there’s no order and answer from fiverr support

anyone with experience? My funds are not in my card anymore and fiverr is not even showing this orders.

Support will take time to answer your ticket up to 48 hours, but they will resolve your issue for sure.
Just wait for an agent to get your ticket.
I hope you will get things sorted asap.

If the orders was not successfully placed then you will get all your money back in your credit card as a refund. Well CS would reply within 1-2 days maximum.

Did you contact Fiverr customer support they will help you for sure

I am sorry for your bad experience. You will get your funds back within 7 days.

As others have previously mentioned. If the orders weren’t created, you will be refunded.

It very well may be that the orders were created but you did not provide the seller with information to start the order(s).

yep, 2 days no reply

I really wanted to buy, I’ve bought a lot, I dont want to stop buying, and I dont use paypal. :frowning:

no, i’ve been placing order for 3 weeks, just the we are sorry text and thats it.

It happened with me as well. Kindly contact the Fiverr CS.

Hello this has happened to me a few times over t past 2 days. I just noticed my card charged but the error msg said problem with order .

has anyone gotten their money back. I have a ton of work I need to get done

This service, the customer is the worst… I just got a response saying: yes, there’s an error. I need info about my refund, my money not saying yes there’s an error. I guess we will have to fill scam for this :frowning: and that sucks