Tried to Contact CS. EDIT: RESOLVED

phantasselart

Yeah. I’m not impressed with CS. I was trying to find out about update times, because I can tell it’s flawed. My response was immediately answered in 30 minutes, and when I replied, the response after that came less than one minute. Makes me suspicious that it wasn’t a real person behind the screen. The name didn’t make me feel at ease either. 😕

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah. I’m not impressed with CS. I was trying to find out about update times, because I can tell it’s flawed. My response was immediately answered in 30 minutes, and when I replied, the response after that came less than one minute. Makes me suspicious that it wasn’t a real person behind the screen. The name didn’t make me feel at ease either. 😕

The name didn’t make me feel at ease either.

You don’t need to mention the name (ToS), but why would somebody’s name make you feel ill at ease?

CS aren’t bots, they’re real people, and they’re usually very helpful! ☀️

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers Hey, I’m glad we talked because I decided to re-word my question and got the accurate answer I was looking for. So it was a misunderstanding but it’s been resolved. Thank you for easing my suspicions; I have been played in the past and it hurt, so this helps a lot! Thank you so much! <3 😊

So glad to hear it!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! ☀️

Archived