Trouble Shooting Disabled Account Verification with Customer Service

psychicleigh

Hi,

Unfortunately, I unintentionally violated Fiverr’s rules by having two accounts. I know now to completely read every line of the rules and I take responsibility for what happened. I am fortunate that Fiverr only disabled one of the accounts, instead of completely kicking me off the site. Here is my issue:

My account was disabled more than 90 days ago and I would like to get the money out of the account, if Fiverr agrees. The problem I am having is that I am:

1. not able to log in to the disabled account, which I need to be able to do in order to:
  2. remember the email that I used to create the account

Fiverr customer service is asking me to verify the email on the disabled account, which I set up two years ago for this particular fiverr account and never checked after setting it up. So, I don’t remember what that email address is. I know that it is stored under my disabled account and if I could log in, I could see it/see beginning/end of it, which would be enough to jog my memory. I have spent hours trying different variations and can’t remember what the email address is.

Has anyone had luck in verifying a disabled account without using the email associated with that account?

Hi,

Unfortunately, I unintentionally violated Fiverr’s rules by having two accounts. I know now to completely read every line of the rules and I take responsibility for what happened. I am fortunate that Fiverr only disabled one of the accounts, instead of completely kicking me off the site. Here is my issue:

My account was disabled more than 90 days ago and I would like to get the money out of the account, if Fiverr agrees. The problem I am having is that I am:

1. not able to log in to the disabled account, which I need to be able to do in order to:
  2. remember the email that I used to create the account

Fiverr customer service is asking me to verify the email on the disabled account, which I set up two years ago for this particular fiverr account and never checked after setting it up. So, I don’t remember what that email address is. I know that it is stored under my disabled account and if I could log in, I could see it/see beginning/end of it, which would be enough to jog my memory. I have spent hours trying different variations and can’t remember what the email address is.

Has anyone had luck in verifying a disabled account without using the email associated with that account?

email associated with that account

You need to verify each and everything they ask for. Otherwise they won’t let you get a single from the account. And I think you must be contacting them from another account so that’s why they need to verify. Otherwise there is no chance I guess. But wait for the other answers. Good Luck

Archived