Trouble with my order - need reviews and help

Hey everyone,
I got an order from a customer for making a fillable pdf but the customer didnt gave me enough information so that i can make one for customer.
The buyer isn’t responding me now, and its been 2 days no reply from buyer’s side.
Now what should i do ? The fiverr app always shoe me a notification that my order is late now the delivery date has gone …
Should i click on resolve this order button and proceed further or should i wait for the buyer’s response?
One more thing, if i deliver a pdf form to the buyer and if the buyer didnt even get online for 3 days more…then will i get paid then too ?

Sorry for bad english… im a bit nervous and im new to fiverr.

Once you deliver, the client has 3 days to accept the delivery or ask for revisions.
After the 3 days are gone, and the client didn’t contact you again, the order is automatically marked as “completed” and you get the $$ after 14 days of clearance.

Absolutely. Do it now.
There’s an option for just this situation. Or, you can ask for more time.

yes i have asked for more time from the buyer,
now there is written “DISPUTE” on that order and in the order there is also written that i didnt get, it is:

" the buyer needs to accept or decline within the next 1 day and some hours" and below the statement there is WITHDRAW button.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT GIVEN TIME ??? anyone can tell?

i have asked for more time from the buyer,
now there is written “DISPUTE” on that order and in the order there is also written that i didnt get, it is:

" the buyer needs to accept or decline within the next 1 day and some hours" and below the statement there is WITHDRAW button.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT GIVEN TIME ??? anyone can tell?