Fiverr Forum

Trouble with Seller, what can I do?

Forgive me if this is a redundant question. The seller sent me garbage so I requested a modification, the seller has basically said “so sad too bad”. He refuses to mutually cancel and about every four hours he says something sarcastic so when I go to the resolution center it just says something like “its only been four hours, good things come to those that wait” Am I out of luck or since he refuses to cancel or redeliver will I actually get the chance to escelate this or cancel it.

Well, I sell 500 word articles on Fiverr, if I just wrote “die” 500 times, I guess it would be a question of taste. I requested modification, and so the gig sits, is there a next step that happens? This whole theory of “Its just 5.00” is bogus, its a question of ethics and good customer service.

If you wrote “die,” 500 times, I hardly think that would count as an article.

Contact Customer Support. If the seller did not deliver what was advertised, then they will cancel it for you.

Best of luck!

I’m facing a reverse problem which I don’t know how I can resolve. I have a gig where I post an interview with the person on my blog. I need answers to a few questions and a few photographs which I can then share on my blog.

One person purchased my gig and hasn’t answered my questions or sent me photographs. I have put a blog post with details about her from her website, but what do I do if a Buyer does not respond and provide the requirements?

Reply to @niyatimav: Honestly, I would’ve just sent a request for mutual cancellation but also letting them know that if they want decline that cancellation, that they need to provide you with the information you need. Otherwise you risk the chance of the buyer leaving a negative review…

Reply to @est1990: That’s what I did this morning. I sent a request for mutual cancellation saying I cannot deliver the gig without the information. Hope the buyer responds now! In any case, Fiverr will cancel the Order in 2 days.

est1990 said: Honestly, I would've just sent a request for mutual cancellation but also letting them know that if they want decline that cancellation, that they need to provide you with the information you need. Otherwise you risk the chance of the buyer leaving a negative review...

That's what I do every time. Sometimes the buyers decide that they can't be bothered sending all the required information or they realise I'm not going to budge and give them everything for $5. Sometimes they buyers just don't respond and the cancellation times out on them. In some cases, the buyers have rejected the cancellation and given the information needed.

Whichever outcome, it's much better than not being able to deliver everything in my gig and risk the negative.

It was resolved with the help of CS, one of the few good experiences I’ve had.