Troubling in sending Offers to Buyer's Request

realnadeemrana

Guest offlinehelpers

Only way is to get your percentage above 90%, which you can’t do by using buyer requests.

Sorry - that sounds like I’m stating the obvious, which I am really. 😀

Guest offlinehelpers

This is not a good policy. It should apply on that particular Gig on which you receive that order.

Oh well - maybe you should suggest that to Fiverr CS.

Basically, you have 3 options:

1. Sell gigs another way (promote them on social media, use forum search for related topics)
  2. Sit around and wait for people to order your gig
  3. Close your account and open a new one (take care to first close one and then open another, having more than 1 account at the same time isn´t allowed)

And I agree that the policy might not be the best, depending; Fiverr CS are the only ones who can do anything about that policy though, so if you suggested it to them already, I fear there´s not much more you can do.

Basically, you have 3 options:

1. Sell gigs another way (promote them on social media, use forum search for related topics)
  2. Sit around and wait for people to order your gig
  3. Close your account and open a new one (take care to first close one and then open another, having more than 1 account at the same time isn´t allowed)

And I agree that the policy might not be the best, depending; Fiverr CS are the only ones who can do anything about that policy though, so if you suggested it to them already, I fear there´s not much more you can do.

Yeah I know CS can do But they will not change it

Archived