TRS Badge confusion

rshidashrf

hello to everyone,

I am working on Fiverr from last year and last month 19 Nov I have completed Top-rated badge requirements and maintain until today, requirements which is showing on my analytic page and expect I will get a notification on 15 Dec about my “top-rated nomination” or “stay on level two”. but I did not get any notification (any notification)! just got text changed to “Evaluation period ends on Jan 15, 2020, 00:00 GMT” on the analytic page.

Is there anybody who has any correct knowledge about this?

TRS’ are only hand-picked by Fiverr editors. It’s not automatic. Fiverr has also quit notifications of its levels unless you move up or down. If you see your evaluation date change and no notification, it means you stay where you are.

Don’t worry about levels. Just worry about what you do for clients. That’s really more important than reaching some elusive level.

TRS’ are only hand-picked by Fiverr editors. It’s not automatic. Fiverr has also quit notifications of its levels unless you move up or down. If you see your evaluation date change and no notification, it means you stay where you are.

Don’t worry about levels. Just worry about what you do for clients. That’s really more important than reaching some elusive level.

Thanks for your information, I am happy with my current level but top rated level was height in my mind when i completed basic requirements i was excited for it because i did not read its “hand-picked by Fiverr” on analytic page.

anyways happy freelancing life 🙂

Thanks for your information, I am happy with my current level but top rated level was height in my mind when i completed basic requirements i was excited for it because i did not read its “hand-picked by Fiverr” on analytic page.

anyways happy freelancing life 🙂

If you type “didn’t get TRS” in the search bar above you will find several posts on the subject which you may find interesting.

Archived