TRS Evaluation Results

Well, it was kinda expected but damn it still kinda feels bad. Luckily they’ll be reviewing it on the 15th on each month.
Untitled
On another note, they did send a rather helpful e-mail. If you haven’t gotten or didn’t qualify for TRS around here’s what you should keep in mind:

1. Review your Gig to make sure it’s accurate, and that you’re offering things you can deliver at a high quality.

2. Make sure you offer only one Gig per unique service. Duplicating your Gig is misleading and won’t benefit your business.

3. Review your pricing and make sure it’s aligned with your offering.

4. Make sure you represent yourself and your skills accurately.

5. Communicate clearly and quickly, both when chatting in the inbox or during orders.

6. Make sure you keep our community safe by following our TOS.

So did you make the cut?

Same here and I received the same reply too as did my friends as well. Generic msg from Fiverr.

Thanks for the list yet, generic or not, interesting to read for those who didn´t qualify yet. And better luck next time!

Let’s be honest, that was expected. It’s not like they could send a customized response to everyone. But this does prove that just like the Pro Program there are some metrics for TRS we don’t know about and fail to meet.

Hi @ssj1236, I have also Received Same Notification, I’m already doing well and Hard but Fiverr saying Improve more Services, I will wait Next Evaluation for TRS :thinking:

it was bubble and finally bust… no any excitement

I’m staying level 2 as well. It’s better than demotion to level 1, so I’m happy! :slight_smile:

And I’ve been level 2 already for many years, and I’ve provided my best service all the time, so nothing has been any different to my buyers. So I wouldn’t even understand why I would suddenly be promoted. :grin:

I didn’t expect too much anyway, so I don’t feel disappointed. Let’s get back to work.

To everyone who didn’t make it, hang in there. With the reduced number of level 2 sellers, we have the advantage! Stay strong.

After 3 years of quality work and meeting all requirements for the TRS I am also staying at Level 2. Great job, Fiverr.

You are a JOKE.

I’ve had the old “After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being” too.

I’m a touch confused. I assumed that if I had green ticks in all the necessary sections, which I have, I would be promoted. I’ve spent 5 years at level 2, so I feel it’s pretty much time, to be fair :frowning:

That’s a good point! Didn’t even think of it that way.

Congratulation :balloon: :tada:

:star: :trophy: @markusvoice :trophy::star:

A well deserved TRS selection. GoodLuck in keeping up the title & making more sells. :v:

How about we calm down a bit? A lot of people we’rent gonna get promoted. Let’s not be salty, ok?

We’ve tried several times to prepare people who thought all that took was green metrics across the board but alas the hype train was too strong this time around.

TRS selection is manual and there are a lot of things taken into consideration. The KPIs are only one part of it.

KEEP IN MIND:

THE NEW LEVELS DON’T EFFECT GIG RANKING

YOUR BUSINESS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IN ANY DRASTIC WAY.

I also got the same “you didn’t level up” email, which is fine. I’m just hoping not to get this demotivating letter on a monthly basis.

Same here. :slight_smile: Its def a goal of mine to be TRS someday, just need to keep pushing forward. :man_cartwheeling:

I’m the best vendor in my category
I’m the one who sold the most gigs
5 stars over the year, never delivered 1 order late
3 cancellations for almost 900 orders
and All green.

But I stay leved 2 while another artist in the same category as me
with less orders, 4.8 stars got the top rated
why ? because He sells some other services in other categories. It’s a good job of course but in my category, even if I’m better than him, he’s Top rated and I’m level 2
That will make me loose sales for sure, it’s totally unfair