Trust issue by buyer

shrutiiiii405

No buyer is trusting me after having a 1 star review!!
Which was also by not my fault!!!
Buyer didn’t saw the rest 12 positive rating but believing the only fake review and not trusting my work. I assured buyer saying “Refund” still can’t believe me!
Why people are so cruel?

Yep, bad reviews suck!!

Have your impressions changed? Fewer buyers might be seeing your gig, as sometimes gigs go lower in the rankings after receiving a bad review.

Yes, buyer indicated that review.

And my gigs are in the last position in search results and impression dropped so much. How can I get back my position?

This really sucks?

Yes, buyer indicated that review.

And my gigs are in the last position in search results and impression dropped so much. How can I get back my position?

This really sucks?

Why would someone bother messaging you to begin with if they had no intention of ordering from you?

Seems like very strange behaviour. I wouldn’t view them as a legitimate potential buyer.

Why would someone bother messaging you to begin with if they had no intention of ordering from you?

Seems like very strange behaviour. I wouldn’t view them as a legitimate potential buyer.

Many buyer messaged me saying they will place order in a few days after asking everything about my service. There few days never come!

Many buyer messaged me saying they will place order in a few days after asking everything about my service. There few days never come!

I highly doubt they decide not to go with you based on your reviews.

What’s probably happening is they’re messaging multiple sellers, and just find someone that better fits their requirements. I get it a lot with resellers.

What’s probably happening is they’re messaging multiple sellers, and just find someone that better fits their requirements. I get it a lot with resellers.

There are 12 positive reviews! None should judge anyone by just one negative review!

What’s probably happening is they’re messaging multiple sellers, and just find someone that better fits their requirements.

Yup maybe!

Archived