Fiverr Community Forum

Try this, If you got copyrights warns without doing any copyright violation

These days many fake buyers doing this, After they completed their order, They upload final logo to their website and after that they claim copyrights for that design. Because fiverr CS provide suddend refund for those buyers without further review in cases like these. In these days I’m facing a situation like this, If you faced any problems like this you can see logo modified date and time using below steps.

Open direct link for that design using firefox web browser like this:

Then right click and click “View Image Info”

Under the General tab, you can see logo modified Date and Time

In these days they restricted my account, and still under review, I don’t know, why Fiverr CS cannot find such a little thing like this !

6 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

Did you include the above images when you contacted CS?

3 Likes

You may want to hide email address from your screenshot or remove the screenshot.

I am afraid it’s not wise to start communication with CS with “Why does Fiverr CS act like this?” The door is half way closed with this…

7 Likes

I think I also lost a very finely designed logo to some logo competition. There was this guy who posted a buyer request about a specific logo. He asked me to deliver some initial concepts for the logo. I sent some of the fine concepts I could design. He actually liked my last entry.

And then he told me that he will let me know if my concepts are going to make it to the shortlist or not. Sadly, my designs were not shortlisted. Then I asked this guy to use this logo as my portfolio if that is fine. He answered with this: “The logo and the slogan is copyright protected by international law”.

4 Likes

How long has it been since their last reply?

They usually take up to 48 hours, and it may take longer in such a case. I understand that a restricted account can cause havoc for a seller. But unfortunately, there isn’t a quick fix for this as of now.

I hope it gets resolved soon. Please keep us updated.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

I think AND.CO is a solution to this problem. Not sure yet.

2 Likes