Try to add payonner account but what happen dont understand

liveforkan

Go to payooner.com, create a new account with your details, when your account is apporoved and active, open fiver in a new tab on your browser then go to earnings, click on bank transfer, you will see a pop up screen which will allow you integrate your new payooner account with fiver.

After that, everything becomes easy, when next you need to get your money. Just click on bank transfer and it will automatically go to your payooner account. I hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

Go to payooner.com, create a new account with your details, when your account is apporoved and active, open fiver in a new tab on your browser then go to earnings, click on bank transfer, you will see a pop up screen which will allow you integrate your new payooner account with fiver.

After that, everything becomes easy, when next you need to get your money. Just click on bank transfer and it will automatically go to your payooner account. I hope this helps.

Please i went through this process, but for more than a week now, my payoneer has not been sync with fiverr, please what can i do?

Archived