Fiverr Forum

Trying to find my first customer

Hey guys,
I just set up my Fiverr account and hope to find my fist customer soon.

Check out my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/comptine/translate-english-to-german-and-vice-versa

I offer translation services in german and english.

Critique on my profile and gig set up is much appreciated!

Interesting. I translate articles from English to Spanish or vice versa.

I personally believe that you should use video marketing to promote your services for a time and Blogging too.

What exactly do you mean with video marketing? I also don’t really get the idea of starting a blog about translation services I don’t really think a lot of people will be interested in such a blog.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your response.

Video marketing is about promoting your Gigs uploading videos to Youtube offering your services.

Don´t think that!. There´re many people doing the same service and they´re succesful. And this happens because they had to do marketing first, because anyone wouldn´t see their offers.

Without the OP’s invitation, it is not respectful to post links to your gigs on someone else’s post (about their gigs). It is usually frowned upon.

If you want to post a link to your gigs, you could always create your own post in the “My Fiverr Gigs” category and put it there.

I didn’t know that by doing that I was breaking the rules of the forum, I’m sorry. I’ll take that into account, thank you!