Trying to make my money to support my family

emi_16

Hey there!

I had Fiverr for some time now and am now getting active on here!
In times of the pandemic everything is hard. Our town went into Lockdown and
my parents lost their jobs, now I’m trying to make money to support them financially,
since my brother is terminally ill and my dog needs surgery, so honestly I’m very desperate
to get any money here. I’m also hoping to maybe find friends or people that are interested in my
art. Fiverr has a very nice and supportive community, I’m comfortable!

Have a nice day!

Consider editing your gigs, adding more images and proper gig description. Right now, your gigs look incomplete and you have just 1 photo on each gig. Try to add relevant gig images that will sell and read the posts on forum related to improving gigs.

Consider editing your gigs, adding more images and proper gig description. Right now, your gigs look incomplete and you have just 1 photo on each gig. Try to add relevant gig images that will sell and read the posts on forum related to improving gigs.

Thanks for the tip! I will try to improve my Gigs using your critism 🙂

I have joined Fiverr to support my family too by earning a bit from this platform during this lockdown. Its been a month but so far no inquiries no order. Can anyone have a look at my gig and show me the right direction getting some order here ?

I would appreciate if anyone direct me. Thanks

You should go to Fiverr learn and take the free course they have. It’s really good to learn more about how you can be a successful seller here.

Good luck 🙂

I have joined Fiverr to support my family too by earning a bit from this platform during this lockdown. Its been a month but so far no inquiries no order. Can anyone have a look at my gig and show me the right direction getting some order here ?

I would appreciate if anyone direct me. Thanks

If you want help you just need to create your own topic.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived