Fiverr Community Forum

Trying to stay always online, I have some question

Hi. How are you doing?
I am keeping my laptop opened maybe 18+ hours a day. At that time, I always keep fiverr open in browser, at least the buyer request page. If I don’t refresh the page or do no activity, how much time will I be active after last refresh. I mean after how much time should I refresh the page again to stay online continuously. I have the same question with fiverr mobile app. And if I keep the fiverr app opened all the time, will I be always online.
I have researched some post on forum and some of them are misleading. One of them is saying to use auto refresher. As far as I know it’s not a good idea. Please suggest me what I can do now?
Thank you

1 Like

Hello Mahfuzsaim9, Hope you are doing well. Fiverr Mobile app and desktop browser you need to fresh after every 5 minutes otherwise it will go to offline. Do not use autorefresher. If Fiverr can notice that then you will lose your account. Do not play with fiverrr TOS. So keep online and fresh after every 5 minutes… hope that solve your problem… Thanks and best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I refresh the app. If I do any activity like sliding up and down, will it work? And are you sure about 5 minutes?

1 Like

Yes just slide up just spend few time with app after 5 minutes… yes i am might be sure with my experience. thanks

I am drinking like 10-15 liters cold brew coffee everyday.

So i can stay online 24/7. Making lot of money with this simple trick.

And Social Media Marketing

2 Likes

That’s good. But sleep is important for maintaining quality of work.
Thanks

1 Like

But staying online on Fiverr is more important!

Everbody says this on the forum?!?!?!

And Social Media Marketing!!!11

Be Patience, Bro, Dear, Sir! You also will get Order. Stay Online! Stay Fresh!

2 Likes

Agreed. Stay online guys and you’ll receive lots of buyers request and hopefully get a order soon.

1 Like