Fiverr Forum

Trying To Upload My First Gig - URG!

I have tried to do my first gig and keep getting an error message from Fiverr when saving it. I have redone the gig several times to try and figure out why it won’t work, but without ANY success. I’m not trying to do anything I haven’t seen a million times on Fiverr so am baffled. Fiverr seem to have NO tutorials on how to use their listing form. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, I don’t know because it won’t tell me. Very frustrated by this crappy form. Can you help by pointing me to a tutorial about their listing form or anything else. I submitted a request to Fiverr but would like to get this done sooner than maybe someday.

@ebooksplusmore: Same issue here. No useful information or reason given, just a generic error for"

" We’re sorry, but something went wrong.

We’ve been notified about this issue and we’ll take a look at it shortly."

After wasting the last several minutes trying to get this to work, and receiving nothing actual useful for a message, I’ve just given up and creating job opportunities for people elsewhere.

Good luck.

I was getting errors too - I just persisted and resubmitted my first gigs and they worked - well, apart from one which is “pending review” because it said that I entered in an email address when I didn’t… weird.