Fiverr Community Forum

Turn off available now from your mobile app

Go on your mobile app click on settings go to the jobs section and that will give you the option to turn it off by clicking the green bar you’re welcome for those who did know.:wink::wink::wink:

8 Likes

Hey thanks for this! I didn’t know that.

3 Likes

You’re most welcome, found it out thought I’d share.

3 Likes

I have the latest version of the mobile app, but I cannot find any green bar in the settings -> jobs section; it’s just a page about searching & purchasing gigs.

So this doesn’t work for me - maybe share a screenshot?

1 Like

is your available now currently on?

I turned it on, checked the mobile app, couldn’t see any green bar, so I had to manually turn it off from the desktop site.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Interesting - so I have the feature on the desktop site, but I don’t have it on the mobile app :smirk: I guess I’ll wait the next update. Thank you for sharing the screenshot :sunny:

2 Likes

These directions are for the mobile website, not the app. That’s why @Woofy31 is not seeing the same thing you are describing.

2 Likes

I know but I found out through the mobile app then it redirects you to the page I guess thanks for clearing that up :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome. It’s handy to have the option, but it would be terrific if it does make its way to the app at some point. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Actually, I just tried your steps and that is a very handy way of getting to the full site. :slightly_smiling_face:

If Available Now is it turned off, when you tap the 3 lines in the upper left to expand the menu, as you showed in your screenshot, then the toggle can be accessed. After closing the menu, then the green bar appears at the top of the page.

@kemstylebossy I just added this step to possibly help someone else. You had this all figured out. :grinning:

I’ve been accessing the mobile site to access the AN toggle via a separate browser.

Thanks for the tip! :bouquet:

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning: most welcome

1 Like