Fiverr Forum

Tweet 2 times to my 40000 plus real Twitter followers in under 24 hours + check out the GIG EXTRAS

Tweet 2 times to my 40000 plus real Twitter followers in under 24 hours + check out all the GIG EXTRAS!

Order my Gig Now:

http://www.fiverr.com/jazzyjeff99/tweet-2-times-to-my-40000-plus-real-twitter-followers

FIVERR FAVORITE GIG 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS!!!

Tweet Your Message Two Times to my 40,000+ REAL Human Twitter Followers with Proof! Get RTs too! Due to high demand order early. Gig Extras too! Over 40,000+ All human followers here - NO BOT ZONE I will send your message two times to get maximum coverage! Share your message to a wider audience with hashtags. Shout outs can help your business. Funny Twitter shout outs can be done as well. I will furnish you with proof of each completed Gig you order.

Please read the whole gig description before buying.

I am followed by many major accounts.

Message should be 120 characters long max. This leaves room for people to add a few characters when retweeting. It should also have a clear call to action and link.

I can create your tweets too if you select a Gig Extra below.

*NOTE: You must order the “Write your post” Gig Extra if you want ME to write your post for you!

For $5 more I will Share your message to my 2400 influential Facebook friends as a a Gig Extra.

And I will Promote your post to my 6700 influential Googleplus fans for an additional $5 in a Gig Extra.

***Please contact me with your questions before ordering.