Fiverr Forum

Tweet from my 6 Twitter accounts to over 230,000 followers - Get Noticed!

Send your message, Link, Gig, Product, Rant, Etc. from my 6 Twitter accounts with a Total of over 230,000 diverse followers for only $5. I have lots of repeat customers and lots of Great Feedback too.

I work hard to get your Tweet to the MASSES!

http://fiverr.com/whisperflex

@whisperflex Same question with oranjewebdesign, Can I know your 6 Twitter account to make sure if I want to order your gig. Thanks

What are the 6 Twitter accounts?

Great gig. Are the followers all real?

Reply to @shawnecannon:

Yes. I couldn’t get so many genuine positive feedback posts if my followers weren’t clicking and buying.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign:

Message me on Fiverr.

Reply to @sm_coverman:

Message me directly on Fiverr.

@whisperflex Same question with oranjewebdesign, Can I know your 6 Twitter account to make sure if I want to order your gig. Thanks

Reply to @shawnecannon:

Yes. I couldn’t get so many genuine positive feedback posts if my followers weren’t clicking and buying.

Message me on Fiverr.

Reply to @sm_coverman:

Reply to @shawnecannon:

Message me on Fiverr.

Reply to @sm_coverman: