Fiverr Community Forum

Two account in one internet

Hello guys,
My wife and my self work on fiver. We both use different laptop but using one internet connect. One of my friend told me if we use two accounts in one internet conmect where will be a problem it may be block the account. I have sent the message to fiverr support but still not respond from the please kindly let me know is that true

Thank you
Samee

11 Likes

Hello, guys. you and your wife using different laptop. So you have no problem. And if you have any single laptop there will not be any problem. But you have to know the fiverr rules that

1. Your service may be different
  2. You are both can’t buy and sell each other
  3. You can’t massage each other
    That’s it
8 Likes

Thank you very much for messages. We do same categories but different services.

3 Likes

Helpful…

1 Like

As long as the accounts belong to different people, offer different services, and do not interact in any way that may violate the TOS, you will not face any issues. Using 2 laptops or 1 doesn’t really matter as well since they’re already under the same connection.

2 Likes

@dipankarbasak
Thank you

2 Likes

Your services must be different (not may)
It has also been said on the Forum that it is best to get permission from CS before you open two accounts on the same IP address. Plus, you must have different e-mails, and payment accounts.

MASSAGE:

th

th-1

2 Likes

If your service is in 2 categories in 2 devices, then this is not a problem.
Thank you

Hi there,
There won’t be any issue if 2 different persons are working on Fiverr from 2 different accounts. I have heard many such examples that two siblings offering their different services on Fiverr through the same internet on 2 separate laptops. Obviously, in a single home one can’t install 2 network connections.
So, this is not an issue. Do your best.

Best

2 Likes

I have been on the Fiverr Forum for 3 and 1/2 years and I have heard of many instances where a sellers who have two accounts selling different services on one IP have received warnings or even lost one of the accounts because they created the accounts without Fiverr CS permission. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

5 Likes

If your services is different, You can.

1 Like

This is really helpful. Thanks man

This is very helpful