Two Characteristics of Successful Fiverr Sellers

david_ff

Let me first start by saying each person is unique. And when studying the leaders/Successful people throughout history, you’ll find that each has their own style and way of doing things. However, there are a few common threads that often help us define who is successful.

With that in mind, here are two characteristics I’ve found, that if you already possess, mean you’re probably well on your way to being a successful Fiverr seller. And if you don’t yet have these, I think it would be wise to develop them to maximize your probability of success for life in general.

1. A Competitive Spirit

Friendly competition is a great tool for motivation. Are you the type of person that get’s jealous when someone else has something you want? (I.E. a successful Fiverr account) Or do you think to yourself, “if he/she can do that, I can do that!” Are you motivated by accomplishing something to prove to yourself or others you can do it? Do you often compare yourself to other similar “competitors” to see how you’re doing, in hopes that you’re “winning”? It’s this innate sense of competition that will drive you to accomplish your goals.

1. Willingness to Sacrifice

Too often people want the reward before the work. And too often they think success will come easy. If it was easy, everyone would do it. It’s not easy…

To be successful on Fiverr means sacrifice. It means spending Friday and Saturday night working on gigs instead of drinks with your friends. It means staying up all night to ensure you deliver on time. There have been several times when I had multiple orders due… but I also had a little league baseball game that required my attendance. For me, family comes first, and skipping the game is not an option. So that means I don’t start working until 9PM, and stay up until 2AM delivering orders to make sure they’re delivered on time. Only to wake up at 6AM to head out to my 9-5 day job.

If you work on Fiverr for long, you’ll find yourself needing to make similar sacrifices if you want to be successful. It may not be a little league game… it may be something else for you. The fact remains: You WILL be presented with a choice at some point. Your willingness to sacrifice will determine your success.

While these two characteristics aren’t mutually exclusive to Fiverr success, someone that holds them will likely see much better results.

Thanks brother. Like always unique style of presenting your thought. True said. Often I have to stay up hole night to communicate with buyer or send the delivery. Because there are always time gap between my clients and my country. But, it’s OK to me. I am getting used to it to insure my work quality and communication.

Archived