Two different sellers with same images

coach_anna

Hi, I am currently searching fiverr for children’s book illustrators and I noticed two different sellers have the exact same image on their portfolio. One is female and the other is male, both from the US. How is this possible?
I’m a new buyer on fiverr so forgive me if this is not unusual. 😃

Guest render_worx

Sometimes situations like this happen here on Fiverr, Ive seen it with logo design myself. Could be stock images, but I would certainly ask if only for kicks to see how they would explain this 🙂 Perhaps there is a good reason behind this situation.

Guest offlinehelpers

It might be offline. But that’s cheating, no? LOL

Without seeing the image/gigs it’s difficult to say, but if you what what @idostuff74 says, you’ll get a much better idea of what’s going on.

Sometimes situations like this happen here on Fiverr, Ive seen it with logo design myself. Could be stock images, but I would certainly ask if only for kicks to see how they would explain this 🙂 Perhaps there is a good reason behind this situation.

Naughty render… I just might. Ha

Guest render_worx

Do report to us on the outcome will you? 🙂

Most probably one stolen other persons images. I saw new gig without any review has an image saying that Most Reviewed Gig (3k+) (not exactly but something like that) owner of the image is a well known seller because he is the first result appears in searches. I message him and few days later new gig was gone.
Check the most reviewed seller from two sellers and most probably he will be the original guy.

Most probably one stolen other persons images. I saw new gig without any review has an image saying that Most Reviewed Gig (3k+) (not exactly but something like that) owner of the image is a well known seller because he is the first result appears in searches. I message him and few days later new gig was gone.

Check the most reviewed seller from two sellers and most probably he will be the original guy.

No reviews for either of them.

Both located in USA

Guest render_worx

I’m on it guys! 😃

So far one made an offer to me for 50us for the first page and ‘if’ I like 35us for all additional pages.

So far one made an offer to me for 50us for the first page and ‘if’ I like 35us for all additional pages.

Ask specifically for the price for that duplicate page on both profiles 😂

They both listed as new sellers. No ratings either.

This shouldn’t happen. I would do your due diligence to the Fiverr Community and submit a ticket to CS with a link to both of the Gigs and screenshot the images that shows they’re in both of the Sellers portfolio.

They will be able to look into the issue from the inside (ie. order deliveries of said image). While they won’t be able to share anything with you but you can always check back to either Gigs after a few days to see which one got removed (ie. which one was stealing images if not both).

Copyright is taken very seriously here on Fiverr, so I’d definitely let Fiverr what you found and let CS handle it. Btw, good eye! 😉

This shouldn’t happen. I would do your due diligence to the Fiverr Community and submit a ticket to CS with a link to both of the Gigs and screenshot the images that shows they’re in both of the Sellers portfolio.

They will be able to look into the issue from the inside (ie. order deliveries of said image). While they won’t be able to share anything with you but you can always check back to either Gigs after a few days to see which one got removed (ie. which one was stealing images if not both).

Copyright is taken very seriously here on Fiverr, so I’d definitely let Fiverr what you found and let CS handle it. Btw, good eye! 😉

Good idea.

Thanks Promo! 😎

Is the gig’s image one with a fly amanita and a mouse? I saw two female sellers using this and they’re both most certainly not from the US.

The image is a hedgehog carrying a wheelbarrow full of vegetables heading to treehouse.

I’m going to snapshot both and send to CS as @thepromogirl suggested

Guest render_worx

The image is a hedgehog carrying a wheelbarrow full of vegetables heading to treehouse.

Maybe he is on his second round in gathering veggies for winter in the second profile portfolio image.

Archived