Fiverr Community Forum

Two Fiverr Accounts, Legit?

I have actually started a Fiverr account for the last 3-4 months and my brother also wants to work on Fiverr, but we have one system and can we make two accounts on one IP address with different gigs and identities, Is it legit please help me!

5 Likes

Contact customer support before doing anything else.

8 Likes

You can have two mobile phones running these two separate accounts

2 Likes

Is that what you do?

7 Likes

i think that is not legal with fiverr TOS …we can’t use two fiverr account…please if you can kindly contact CS and tell them your problem…Don’t use two account…that is not legal …ok

3 Likes

We Have, But We Can’t Deliver Work On Mobile Phones.

2 Likes

Is that what you do?
What?

2 Likes

I was replying to someone else.

3 Likes

No problem, Thanks for help dude…

3 Likes

this is posible if those 2 account is opened by 2 different device(2 pc or 1 pc and other is phone or 2 phone )

2 Likes

But there is problem that fiverr can’t be full operated by phone I think…

3 Likes

one of the person (my known) who handle his account this way

1 Like

Yeah you can then you need to use a desktop version browser like Dolphin browser or other desktop mode supported mobile browser then you can handle your project.
Thank you

3 Likes

It is not legal. You can use two pc for two accounts.

2 Likes

some people in this thread are not going to see a happy new year…

9 Likes

If the two of you do it without getting the permission from Customer Support first, you can both get permanently banned.

5 Likes

some people in this thread are not going to see a happy new year…
lol

1 Like

Instead of laughing out loud I suggest you read Fiverr’s ToS thoroughly as you are one of the members here admitting you have been operating different accounts with “a friend” via different phones.

7 Likes

Everyone on this thread who has more than one account wishing you and your “brother” and “friend” Happy New Year! And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

1 Like

Sure, Thanks for your suggestions… :heart_eyes: