Fiverr Forum

Um Why?

So one of my gigs finally went on the first page! I was soooooooooo excited, and I even made a better video for it. I clicked replace on the old video and uploaded the new one and now its not there anymore. Why did I get replaced so fast? Heres the link to my gig:http://fiverr.com/hushed/wish-someone-happy-xmas-a-little-different-this-year--2

Will it come back after the videos done processing? I really want it back on the first page! :((

I haven’t seen my gig on the front page in a long time but that is okay because my family tree gig speaks for itself. So don’t worry about where your gig falls but about delivery and building a great rep on fiverr. Good luck with you success

Thanks guys but it was there for literally 10 seconds :frowning:

madmoo said: I think the moderators try to give everyone a fair chance at the additional exposure.

I am not sure if I ever got that chance yet. As long as I get orders, that's what counts. LOL

Reply to @hushed: You’ll be up there again. Don’t worry.

My goal is to get the featured placement not just placed on there by random

I haven’t seen my gig on the front page in a long time but that is okay because my family tree gig speaks for itself. So don’t worry about where your gig falls but about delivery and building a great rep on fiverr. Good luck with you success

madmoo said: I think the moderators try to give everyone a fair chance at the additional exposure.

I am not sure if I ever got that chance yet. As long as I get orders, that's what counts. LOL