Unable to buy (with pictures)

therelaxer

I just did. Same thing, the check out button is greyed. I am missing something here:)

Try a different browser or make sure to clear your browser history. Also, check the sellers profile to make sure it is active. Your seller might be on vacation mode or maybe the gig is currently paused.

If that doesn’t help, it might be a bug. Contact the seller and ask for a custom quote or you can contact customer support for assistance.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Try a different browser or make sure to clear your browser history. Also, check the sellers profile to make sure it is active. Your seller might be on vacation mode or maybe the gig is currently paused.

If that doesn’t help, it might be a bug. Contact the seller and ask for a custom quote or you can contact customer support for assistance.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

I tried firefox, chrome and ie…i dount opera or anything else will make it work. The seller responded to me thru message, so he is as active as he can be. So i got my answer, it’s not me, not seeing a button i would have to press, it’s something else. I will try customer support then. Thank you for your help.

Archived