Fiverr Community Forum

Unable to export CSV

I’ve been trying to export my csv every couple of days and no matter how much I wait, nothing shows up in my mails, in any of my mails.
Do you have something to say?

5 Likes

Check the email address is the one you’ve set up in Fiverr. Check your email app isn’t filtering the mail / moving it to a spam or other folder. When you use the export to CSV function try using a browser like Chrome if you’re not.

You could also ask CS in case it’s a bug with the exporter or something specific with your account that’s stopping it exporting or emailing it.

once you click the export CSV then stay at the same page do not move to any other page until the process finish.

1 Like

Oh okay. You mean, the processing icon is supposed to change to something else if I keep the tab open?

No, there is definitely a bug with exporting to csv. Im no newb to getting the csv files because I’ve done it many times before. You click it and it processes forever, and no email is sent. Definitely an issue on Fiverrs end.

3 Likes

How’d you get around it then? I’ve contacted support and all they say is to clear cache and cookies to try again on a different browser. What?

We probably need to wait for them to fix it (or in your support ticket you could specify further that it’s definitely a bug and not to do with cookies etc). There’s another thread/threads where they’ve created a technical ticket with their technical team to try to fix it.
eg.

I checked on mine with Chrome and it’s not working when it had in the past.

1 Like

There is nothing to do, I’ve tried that as well and also from an entirely different computer. Its just going to have to take Fiverr realizing that there is something actually broken on their end. Who knows when that will happen though… Lets hope its sometime soon.

2 Likes

Same for me. I didn’t change my mail or anything, checked my spam folder, tried multiple times, nothing.
It just suddenly doesn’t work anymore.

ETA: Works again! Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same here not working and I have done everything I can, support need to look into this

2 Likes

Same problem with me. Please fix this issue as soon as possible fiverr team, please. Thank you!

2 Likes

I have tried everything, but unfortunately I cannot get a csv. Hopefully this will be fixed soon because I really need it for my administration, haha.

1 Like

It’s not working for me either, Fiverr seller here for 4 years. First time this is happening. We really need it for our administration purposes. Please look into it urgently!

1 Like

Hello! Just for your information I contacted customer support about this issue some days ago, and today they told me that it is fixed. And yes, I downloaded my earnings report successfully! :smiley:

2 Likes