Unable to get any sale

Guest tiptopworker

Guest tiptopworker

Hello Fiverr friends, I am a level one seller and have obtained level one status. I have three active gigs which one has been around for a while and has received 5 star ratings, the other two gigs are new arrivals.

I have been sending out buyers requests daily for my new gigs and to no avail. Fiverr.com/torel2k5
Could someone advise me what am i doing wrong. Is it my gigs or is it my approach to the buyers requests?

Hello Fiverr friends, I am a level one seller and have obtained level one status. I have three active gigs which one has been around for a while and has received 5 star ratings, the other two gigs are new arrivals.

I have been sending out buyers requests daily for my new gigs and to no avail. Fiverr.com/torel2k5

Could someone advise me what am i doing wrong. Is it my gigs or is it my approach to the buyers requests?

Fiverr.com/torel2k5Could someone advise me what am i doing wrong. Is it my gigs or is it my approach to the buyers requests?

Hi tiptopworker,

I see that you have 2 profiles:

Is one for chatting on the forum and other for business? :thinking:

https://www.fiverr.com/tiptopworker

https://www.fiverr.com/torel2k5

Guest tiptopworker

Fiverr.com/torel2k5Could someone advise me what am i doing wrong. Is it my gigs or is it my approach to the buyers requests?

Hi tiptopworker,

I see that you have 2 profiles:

Is one for chatting on the forum and other for business? :thinking:

Yes djgodknows that is correct.

Guest tiptopworker

Is it really so hard to read the TOS and follow them before asking questions? Both of these profiles are highly suspect to getting deleted by Fiverr.

Read the TOS if you want to know why.

Hello emmaki, thank you for your reply. Forgive me if I am oblivious to the acronym TOS, does it stand for Terms of Service?

And why is there a problem with tge gigs?

Fiverr Terms of Service

Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Fiverr. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Fiverr accounts.

Archived