Fiverr Community Forum

Unable to get orders I am so depressed

For Some reason I am unable to receive orders. Can anyone help? The link to my services is provided below.

https://www.fiverr.com/yolawalker

3 Likes

Welcome. Don’t be depressed. Some sellers wait months to get their first order. You need to be patient.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Read, learn, take action! That is how you will get orders!

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, don’t be depressed. Check the forum on how to improve your gigs and apply them, use keywords in your titles and descriptions, pictures where you can etc. Check Buyers Requests as much as possible and send offers to as many as you can. The most important of all is to have Faith, for it is the substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen. You will get there.

3 Likes

People want to look at your work, results, and your skills. Just because you have an image you made for your gig, doesn’t mean people will start to think, “Oh, she must be good at what she does.”. You have to show people why they should give you money to make them powerpoint slides and audio recordings. If you look at my gigs, they show all of my relevant work, it may not be pretty, but it gives people insight on what their getting into by putting money onto this person, I believe that’s why I was labeled as a rising talent on fiverr. So in the end, show your work, not pictures of someone on a laptop.

2 Likes

Thank you I am so grateful for your help

2 Likes

Now this is some good advice and very practical too. I will take that suggestion and see what happens.

1 Like

Thanks so much I will use your advice to improve my chances

1 Like

Try to be online 24 hours… USe mobile app… Also share on social media…

You joined fiverr 1 month ago. It took me about 2 months so I could have my first order, now I have completed more than 8600 (in 4 years).

Joining fiverr doesn’t mean you will have orders. You must promote yourself for this.

Fiverr isn’t any easy. If you want to succeed, you must pursuit this success.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll be sure to incorporate this into my efforts

1 Like

Thanks so much I’ll keep going

2 Likes

Will consider your suggestions and thanks for the pep talk

1 Like