Unable to publish a gig

morshedsunny

I want to create a gig. But after all the steps I cannot publish my gig.
There was a note. It says: “you have to take a test”.
But I didn’t want to take the test. But what to do, I can’t publish it, so I take the test. unfortunately I failed. I was so confident that I am going to pass. But don’t know what happened, I failed.
SO, After failing I cant publish my gig. It becomes a draft gig. Why?
I didn’t want to take the test. It was just to earn trust. But now I cant publish my gig. It will take 3 months to retake.
Please help me. Kindly publish my gig.

Thank you in advance.

The whole point of the tests is to ensure that only sellers with the right skill set can create gigs in certain niches. Unfortunately, by failing, you’ve shown Fiverr that you don’t have the skills you need.

There’s nothing you can do other than wait to retake the test, or create gigs in other niches.

The whole point of the tests is to ensure that only sellers with the right skill set can create gigs in certain niches. Unfortunately, by failing, you’ve shown Fiverr that you don’t have the skills you need.

There’s nothing you can do other than wait to retake the test, or create gigs in other niches.

Okay, now I got it.

Thanks, Cubittaudio

• 6 months later...

Hi there. I took test to publish my gig and i also passed it but my gig has not published yet, why is it so?

• 3 months later...

But I didn’t want to take the test. But what to do, I can’t publish it, so I take the test. & i paased with 60% marks… but then also it is showing for the retest… As again i don’t want to give retests…
Please help me with your suggestion so that i can publish my gig.

Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...

But I didn’t want to take the test. But what to do, I can’t publish it, so I take the test. & i paased with 60% marks… but then also it is showing for the retest… As again i don’t want to give retests…

Please help me with your suggestion so that i can publish my gig.

Thank you in advance.

i also passed the test but my gig is not publisheed what i do now

i also passed the test but my gig is not publisheed what i do now

I am getting very much fed up as never getting a reply from the customer services division on time.

Due to this reason, I am login into this website for the last 1 month. I think I should delete my account on this website.

Archived