Unable to see buyer requests suddenly

You are currently a no-level seller. No-level sellers rarely see any buyer requests. You will see plenty of requests that you can respond to when you are promoted to a Level 1 seller. If you used to see BRs, and now you cannot, you likely got demoted from Level 1 to no-level on March 15.

You are currently a no-level seller. No-level sellers rarely see any buyer requests. You will see plenty of requests that you can respond to when you are promoted to a Level 1 seller. If you used to see BRs, and now you cannot, you likely got demoted from Level 1 to no-level on March 15.

So if i’m on no-level. I can’t see posts then how can i become level-1 seller 😃 Irony !

So if i’m on no-level. I can’t see posts then how can i become level-1 seller 😃 Irony !

There is no irony here. If you can’t see BRs at your current level, then you will need to find your target customers by taking the time to advertise your services – just like any other business has to do. You should never be relying on the buyer request section to provide you with all of your orders. If you want to succeed here, and be promoted to a higher level, you are going to have to treat your gigs like a business – and that includes marketing and promotion.

Archived