Fiverr Community Forum

Unable to see complete requests on PC

Hello!
I am recieving fiver buyer request but the problem is this that when i click on “see more” there is nothing but on phone there is complete buyer request written that i can see
Moreover, sample images/file also have the same issue, on PC there is only one sample image/file but when i go to phone there are more than one (as buyer provided).

2 Likes

it could the network problem sometimes its happens with me also

This is known bug for years now. You can’t see everything on desktop, not name and all attachments.
@wp_kid should I send message to CS about this or maybe not? Since they know about this did they already responded to people, is this deliberate thing to use app? I do not like to use app since i can’t work on the phone, i can’t open files and work on them directly to send back feedback and proper offer to client.

I did check see more on BR , it show up in details, no issue on attatchments as well. It’s working ok on my end, try it on incognito mode ?

I only see one attachment in the desktop, but on app, I get all (more than one). I can’t view them all on phone even after downloading so I have to download them, send them to myself on email or vi ber and then open on PC, by that time for time-sensitive offers it is all over.

Regrading “see more” issue it is not a constant thing. Sometimes you click and all is OK but sometimes it expands the box visually but not actually.

I am not that frequent on BR but I will try to get a screenshot.
@harybinga
Please take a screenshot and post it here.

For downloaded attachment, you need a relevant app to read/view that doctype, (as I don’t have an app to read .docx reader, I can’t view them on mobile, but On mobile, I’m able to view pdf & txt formats.) It’s not a bug, it’s built like this. The read more feature is built with javascript, there are a couple of chrome extension that interrupt js based UX, you can turn them off For Fiverr (for example add blocker extensions)

Yes, I have MO installed but I cant edit or work on them, I cant zoom in to see the level of pixelation, and things I can do on PC directly, but that is not important now that you mentioned that desktop does show all the attachments, the problem is within Chrome extensions?

So if I get clean Chrome with no extensions BR section would show all the attachments in BR?
Thank you for this info.
Strange I did not see this reply/answer to other topics. Everyone just say they can only see one attachment on PC.

1 Like