Fiverr Community Forum

Unable to See Fiverr Logo on Title Bar (Fiverr Community)

Hello, Is this happening with me are also with you. I am using the latest version of Google Chrome and have checked it in both Incognito and normal mode. But in Fiverr Community on the top bar only Two lines are showing and nothing are there.

2 Likes

I see the same. The logo isn’t there, but the space is still link as if the logo were still there. Just click the space as usual if you need to go back to the main page of the forum.

I assume the logo file is likely missing from the forum files.

2 Likes

Yes I am already doing the same. A link is available, when I click on it the Main page open.

Same here. I think it’s a small mistake with developing codes. I don’t think this is a big issue. We can use the forum as usual. :+1:

2 Likes

I know it’s not a big issue! But it should be Fix!

1 Like

I can see the logo on my laptop but not on desktop computer.

2 Likes

Okay but I am using Laptop!

Can confirm it seems to be missing.

1 Like

Same here. I’m also using laptop and it’s not showing up.

1 Like

Why? What’s the urgency? As has already been pointed out, it is not a critical issue. It has absolutely no effect on your ability to use the forum. So, even if they were to rectify the issue only several months down the line (during the next patch/update), I think it would be fine, right? :thinking:

2 Likes

The forum page uses a scroll-linked positioning effect; when you scroll down the page the “home icon” and the title appear correctly.
The strange thing is that the home icon that you can see after scrolling down the page is a simple svg picture, while the icon that should be visible when you load the page is a glyph of the “FiverrGlyphs” font, coded as “\e909”; and apparently this font family is completely missing on the server.

2 Likes