Fiverr Community Forum

Unable to submit a review

The buyer is unable to submit a review. “I was trying to give you a review but it wasn’t allowing me to hit submit,” he says. What can I do now? as I’m new in Fiverr, reviews are too much important for me

2 Likes

Thank you. Then let me send him a message.

1 Like

Ok.
Thank You
Regards
Freelancer Sumiya Shajuti

2 Likes

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review with a buyer.

5 Likes

This is not recommended and could result in a warning.

3 Likes

[quote=“banna_du19, post:3, topic:506415, full:true”]
Thank you. Then let me send him a message.
[/quote].

Noooooo :scream:
I would let the situation be. Fiverr was not working well earlier in the day and the issue may self correct.

However, as @lloydsolutions you could get a warning for discussing your review with your buyer.

@sumiya_shajuti

3 Likes

Actually he is happy with my work and wanted to leave a review but there is an issue he faces there he told me that in the inbox.

Nevertheless, others have been on the Forum to report that they got in trouble for even doing what you just mentioned.

I understand how important reviews are to a new seller, but it would be best if you did not pursue the reason the buyer can not leave a review. Merely thank him and move on.

2 Likes

I have just checked your account and you joined Fiverr in July and have no sales.

You joined the forum 44 minutes ago and are proceeding to offer advice which could result in a warning for the OP.

Suggest you take some time to gain experience of Fiverr and the forum.

4 Likes

Ok .
Thank you so much for your valuable advice :blush:
Have a nice day.

2 Likes