Fiverr Forum

Unable to view buyers review

Since last few days i am getting this when buyer reviewed the order “you’ll be able to view buyer’s review after you leave your feedback”

Is this a new system or its just only with me?

From: A Commitment to Community: Updates to Our Product .

Petition for the return of the feedback system

i really hate this new feature.

what if buyer intentionally gives a negative review and i give him a positive one?

That is what every seller has been complaining about. No one wants to look like a clown by leaving glowing 5 star reviews thanking the buyer and hoping they purchase again to someone who just said you’re the worst seller ever. :joy: Or if the buyer doesn’t know how to communicate or read, and talks about not getting something your gig doesn’t give. Can’t even reply to that, letting everyone else know that it’s not provided by the gig. So even more buyers start to expect that it should be provided. :expressionless:

This is one of the most irritating updates from a customer service position. The review on the seller is the buyer’s last opportunity to say something was unsatisfactory with their order, and if they speak up about it at this point, they usually haven’t spoken about their complaints directly to the seller.

This new system of not seeing the review makes conflict resolution much harder on the seller.

Fiverr seriously is relying too much on the buyers to use their system properly, and never seems to take a seller’s operations into consideration.

I’m not agree in absolute with this system.
But nothing new… I’m here since 2014 and majority of changes… are not for sellers bennefit.
I remember when mutual cancellations did not affect to the sellers ratio. It was a good time, but they decided to return to this we have actually.
App for mobiles fails… Sometimes i receive the message but i can’t see the attached buyer’s file.
The Custom Support is not the best we can have, but the most important thing is to wait to our review before to see buyer review.
Not happy.

This is what I’m thinking about. It’s so confusing, specially you can’t change the feedback once you left.

This new system is absolutely uncalled for. Recently, I worked for a buyer who apparently liked my delivery but gave me a 4.4 rating because she was a newbie and didn’t know how the system worked. I have contacted CS to take down the feedback to avoid a drop in overall rating.

I’m not sure I understand the point you are trying to make? The buyer liked your work, and gave you a positive review. How is this bad?

And I’m fairly certain they won’t do it, because Fiverr has a hands-off approach to reviews. And they aren’t likely to remove a fair and reasonable review, just because you wanted a 5.0. You’re just going to have to get used to the fact that you’re not going to get perfect 5.0 ratings on every order. Buyers are encouraged to share whatever rating reflects their experience working with you. If that rating is a positive 4.4, that’s great. Congratulations on getting such a wonderful rating!

You were right! They didn’t remove the feedback since it was a positive one. However, I can’t help but feel anxious about what y next evaluation will look like because of the rating I got.