Fiverr Community Forum

Unable to withdraw cash::

Right now , i cant withdraw my cash from fiverr because when ever i clicked on the fiverr revenue card button, i always get a negative feedback like this “Network Problem.
You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.
Please try again later.
Close
*Please verify that your phone is connected to your network and restart your phone before trying again.” what should i do. please help me. Thanks.

i have restarted my phone many times, also the system is not allowing me to change or re verify my phone number.

when i click PayPal account ,comes up only a window and tell me “Network Problem
You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.
Please try again later.” something like that , my network just fine and i had also try to restart my phone ,still not work . same problem always , any suggest for me ? and what i should do again ? thank you

Try again in chrome incognito mode by clearing all cache, cookies & all chrome extension disabled. If still, you don’t receive the code contact support.

2 Likes

i have tried hard. also contacted to customer support but i think they are not going to help me, they asked for identity verification and currently the answer of security question is not working. i truly remember the answer but it seems invalid by system. this is my first time for withdraw money and facing a lot of problems regarding this. really worried :’(

Did you submit proper documentation for identity verification? At this stage, only support can help you.

3 Likes

No dear, only the phone number and gmail.