Unable to Withdraw Funds!

I’ve never had an issue withdrawing funds before, but now I’m getting an Error message, “You’ve reached your maximum daily withdrawal amount of $5000”!

First of all, I haven’t even EARNED $5K, let alone taken out that much! The most I’ve taken out has been $50 and that was some time ago.

Should I message CS or is this happening site-wide?

■ Message Support. ■

Are you sure it says “$5000” ? Because when that happens, for me it says “5000” without the dollar sign, which is a totally different thing… Look again, I bet it’s “5000” without the dollar sign :wink:

Anyway, we’re just sellers and buyers like you, we can’t assist you with such a matter and as @thecreativeguys said, you should message customer support to assist you :slight_smile:

It IS minus the $ sign, but seeing as I’ve had less than 70 completed Orders, I also haven’t withdrawn more than 5K times…

And I know no one here can help, but if several people were having this issue, then I’d know it was a site issue, rather than specific to me…I’ll go ahead and message them. Thanks.

If it’s without the $ sign, then it’s not dollars… it may be rupees since that would be close to that $50 you mentioned. But it may also be another currency

I have seen once, LOL My net earning was $400, the system showed me, “I have made the 5k daily withdrawal. :joy:” messaged CS, but it was automatically fixed before the replay. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah; before I messaged CS, I read the blurb on withdrawals and saw I can only do 1/day. I withdrew some last night, but realized I needed more, but alas, I can’t do it right now. Crap.

I also can’t withdraw,
" Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

Well, that’s still better than my “No Earnings to Withdraw”